We help clients resolve conflicts and plan for the future.
Vista Law Group offers legal and mediation services to families, older adults and charitable organizations.
We chose the name Vista because it represents our mission: to give clients an accurate view of their legal options and help them choose the best path to their goal.
- a large and beautiful view of an area of land or water
- a view of a large number of things that may be possible in the future
Areas of Law
Family Law and Mediation
- Independent legal advice,
- Document drafting,
- Separation and divorce in uncontested family law matters, and
- Court representation of parents in child welfare disputes where the Ministry of Children and Families is involved.
Elder Law and Mediation
Elder law refers to the practice of law applied to issues affecting older adults age 55+.
We provide solicitor’s services in this area of law including drafting wills, powers of attorneys and representation agreements. We provide advice on issues related to the care of an elderly family member.
Charity and Non-Profit Law
We provide legal advice to charities and non-profit organizations on:
- issues of governance,
- charitable status,
- employment law, and
- other matters.
Our focus is to help charities and non-profits develop standards and processes that avoid legal problems in future.